Turning Chaos into Connection & Overcoming Fear w/ Robots…
- Do you want to help your kids with confidence, courage and strength in difficult situations?
- Need a new strategy for minimizing morning breakfast chaos?
- Looking for ideas to help your kids explore their interests and passions?
This episode with Shane Long explores answered prayers, generational generosity and giving our kids apprentice-style opportunities to grow.
In this interview:
- Small habits and daily choices
- Asking; “what’s it like to be married to myself?”
- Teaching your kids to make breakfast
- The gift of frustrating moments
- Exposing your kids to new opportunities that inspire them
- The power of a Prayer Jar (sticky notes for answered prayers)
- Leaving an inheritance for our children’s children
Shane Long is a photographer, business owner, former teacher, media team volunteer, tree fort builder, zip-line engineer, story teller and more.
Shane’s Wedding Photography Website: https://shanelongphotography.com/
Point Man: How a Man Can Lead His Family (Steve Farrar)
Raising a Modern-Day Knight: A Father’s Role in Guiding His Son to Authentic Manhood (Robert Lewis)
Episode 24 Music: kings kaleidoscope