Kevin Larson is construction manager, avid sailor, cancer survivor, international mentor and partner in ministry with his wife, Susie Larson. As husband, dad to three grown boys, and a new grandpa, Kevin shares how crisis transformed his perspective and multiplied his capacity to follow God’s leading.
* Are you praying specific prayers for your kids?
* Have you created rhythms of one-on-one connection?
* Do you feel like you are in burnout mode, in need of a multiplication miracle?
Kevin applies principles from sailing to coach his sons on hearing God’s voice and shares how serving others precedes miracles. In this interview:
* Valuable experiences come from crisis and pain
* Praying with your spouse
* Creating adventure moments
* Serving in Rwanda
* Praying with specificity
* Mistakes are tools we can learn from
Hope For A Thousand Hills (Rwanda)
Your Sacred Yes: Trading Life-Draining Obligation for Freedom, Passion, and Joy (Susie Larson)
Music: Brent Haglund