Carlos Whittaker joins dadAWESOME for a 2-part interview to kick off the Moment Maker Dads theme for the month of December. This vulnerable conversation explores the power of words, living as a Great Commission reflecting family, the powerful example of his father and finding freedom through identifying lies hidden deep in our hearts.
- Praying for a double portion of God’s wisdom
- Steeping our decisions in prayer
- Staying true to who your children are
- Breaking agreements with the enemy
- The power of words
- Jesus never prayed the problem. He always prayed the promise.
- The natural shifts of parenting seasons
- Living as a great commission reflecting family
- If we only look for Jesus in the serious then we’re going to miss half of him
- Medicating behaviors vs. core lies that we’re believing as fathers
- Stop trying to inspire your way out of sin. The only way to find freedom from these behaviors is to get to the root lie in your heart.
Carlos on Facebook
Carlos on Instagram
Carlos on Twitter
Podcast Recommendation: Carey Nieuwhof Leadership Interview with Carlos Whittaker
CNLP 161: CARLOS WHITTAKER ON PORN, LOSING HIS FAMILY, HIDDEN SIN AND THE BATTLE BACK