Jerrad Lopes joins dadAWESOME to bring an inspiring message of building practical reminders of God’s faithfulness and chasing our kids with love.
- Do you feel like you’re stuck in a battle of behavior change instead of living in love with Jesus?
- Are you looking to build practical reminders of God’s faithfulness in your family’s daily routines?
- Do you want to be inspired to chase your kids with love?
In this interview:
- Heart Change vs. Behavior Change
- Creating visuals and memorials of God’s faithfulness
- Growing up without Dad around
- Pictures, Jars and Empty Plates
- Stumbling your way through spiritual leadership
- The best spiritual leaders are INITIATORS
Jerrad Lopes, his wife and 2 (soon to be 3) kids live in Portland, OR. Jerrad lives his passion–empowering dads to fall in love with Jesus and help their families to the same–through his ministry, Dad Tired.
Find out more about Dad Tired at https://www.dadtired.com/
Stop Behaving: A Gospel Centered Devotional for Men (Jerrad Lopes)
Episode Music: Brent Haglund – Pin Drop
Parenting: 14 Gospel Principles That Can Radically Change Your Family (Paul David Tripp)
Raising Passionate Jesus Followers: The Power of Intentional Parenting Paperback (Phil Comer & Diane Comer)