Jim Jackson, founder of Connected Families, lives and breathes a message of connecting with our kids to get a hold of God’s heart. Husband and father of three, Jim dedicates his time and energy to inspiring, training and coaching families with a simple framework: 1) you are safe, 2) you are loved, 3) you are called and capable, and 4) you are responsible.
Get The Podcast In Your Inbox Weekly!
Sign-Up to receive a little bit of awesomeness every Sunday night.
- 65 | The Myth of Balance (Frank Bealer)
- 64 | Get Your Masters in Creativity (Bob Stromberg)
- 63 | Technology Action Steps, Worshipping God Through Trials & Trusting God in the Fire (Jeff Zaugg)
- 62 | Walking with our Kids Towards Authenticity & Vulnerability. Screens, Smartphones & Social Media Part 4 (Jake Sullivan)
- 61 | Technology isn’t the enemy. Mario Kart, making movies and more ways for families to connect (Brad Griffin)