dadAWESOME set-up Bible verse: (Psalms 78:4) “We will not hide these truths
from our children; we will tell the next generation about the glorious deeds of the
Lord, about his power and his mighty wonders.”
Make It Fun: Go Sledding
Tell A Story: David and Goliath (1 Samuel 17)
– Do you trust that I’m going to hold tight to the sledding rope?
– Do you trust that I’m going to catch you when you jump into my arms?
– What makes you trust someone?
– Do you think you can trust God?
– What are you trusting God for this week?
Pray This Bible Verse: Proverbs 3:5-8 (MSG)
“Trust GOD from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on
your own. Listen for GOD ’s voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; he’s
the one who will keep you on track. Don’t assume that you know it all. Run to
I Found This Helpful: Book Recommendation – “Spiritual Slavery to Spiritual
Sonship” Jack Frost: https://goo.gl/5KQDtH (available on Amazon and Audible)