- What rhythms can you set up to connect to the heart of your family?
- Are you facilitating a heart connection with your kids and wife?
- Are your words building up and bringing life or unintentionally causing destruction and death?
In this interview:
- Navigating transitions as a family
- Letting God give us a new heart connection
- Being a servant leader to our wives
- Prayer themes over our children
- Ways to help our kids grow in leadership
- Family rhythms for impact and connection
Eric Iverson is the husband (16 yrs) to Judy, father of Hope (13) and Isaiah (10). He serves as the Executive Director at Youth Leadership, a non-profit leader resourcing and training organization that serves leaders and churches around themes of youth and family ministry.
- Jesus the Hero – family devotional (David E. Prince)
- The Tech-Wise Family: Everyday Steps for Putting Technology in Its Proper Place (Andy Crouch)
- War of Words: Getting to the Heart of Your Communication Struggles (Paul David Tripp)
- Strong and Courageous: 365 Daily Devotions for Fathers (Ken Caster and BroadStreet Publishing Team)
- Shame Interrupted: How God Lifts the Pain of Worthlessness and Rejection (Edward T. Welch)
Here’s the Top-10 dadAWESOME Books:
- You’ll be entered in the Weekly Book Giveaway by leaving an iTunes Apple Podcast Review for dadAWESOME
- Click here to learn about leaving a review