We’re thrilled to have Frank Bealer joining us for part 2 of our Creativity Month. Frank is the Executive Director of Leadership Development at Orange / The reThink Group and CEO of Phase Family Centers. Prior to Orange he was the Family Pastor at Elevation Church in Charlotte North Carolina where he oversaw family ministry at more than a dozen locations. He recently released his first book, “The Myth of Balance”.
62 | Walking with our Kids Towards Authenticity & Vulnerability. Screens, Smartphones & Social Media Part 4 (Jake Sullivan)
Jake Sullivan joins us for part 4 of Screens, Smartphones & Social Media. This conversation dives into his family journey of adopting three kids from Ghana, Africa and the beauty found in trusting God’s goodness. We discuss the challenges in communication skills that our kids are facing along with the power of living life along side our children.
Get The Podcast In Your Inbox Weekly!
Sign-Up to receive a little bit of awesomeness every Sunday night.
- 74 | JOY & Unpacking the Proximity Principle – Fruits Week 2 (Ken Coleman)
- 73 | LOVE – Fruits Week 1 (Paul Van Coller)
- 72 | Humble Yourself & Let God Do The Lifting (Susie Larson Part 2)
- 71 | Nothing To Prove & All of Eternity To Live For (Susie Larson part 1)
- 70 | Raising Grateful Kids in an Entitled World (Kristen Welch)