We’re thrilled to have Frank Bealer joining us for part 2 of our Creativity Month. Frank is the Executive Director of Leadership Development at Orange / The reThink Group and CEO of Phase Family Centers. Prior to Orange he was the Family Pastor at Elevation Church in Charlotte North Carolina where he oversaw family ministry at more than a dozen locations. He recently released his first book, “The Myth of Balance”.
62 | Walking with our Kids Towards Authenticity & Vulnerability. Screens, Smartphones & Social Media Part 4 (Jake Sullivan)
Jake Sullivan joins us for part 4 of Screens, Smartphones & Social Media. This conversation dives into his family journey of adopting three kids from Ghana, Africa and the beauty found in trusting God’s goodness. We discuss the challenges in communication skills that our kids are facing along with the power of living life along side our children.
Get The Podcast In Your Inbox Weekly!
Sign-Up to receive a little bit of awesomeness every Sunday night.
- 110 | Moment Maker Dad (Carlos Whittaker Revisited)
- 109 | Crafting Key Moments (Ryan Skoog Revisited)
- 108 | Intentional Fatherhood & Radical Mentoring (Regi Campbell Revisited)
- 107 | Fatherhood insights from the life of Abraham (Jeremy Pryor Revisited)
- 106 | Listen For Jesus’ Voice & Do What He Says (John Wyatt Revisited)