Smart Phones & Social Media
61 | Technology isn’t the enemy. Mario Kart, making movies and more ways for families to connect (Brad Griffin)
Brad Griffin joins dadAWESOME for part 3 of our Screens, Smartphones and Social Media theme. Brad is the Director of the Fuller Youth Institute, where he develops research-based training for youth workers and parents. He recently coauthored Every Parent’s Guide to Navigating our Digital World.
This is the second part of our technology conversation with Jonathan McKee and we dive deep into current realities and practical action steps. If you missed part 1 of our conversation, here’s episode 59. Jonathan McKee is the author of over twenty books and has over 20 years youth ministry experience speaking to parents and leaders worldwide.
Get The Podcast In Your Inbox Weekly!
Sign-Up to receive a little bit of awesomeness every Sunday night.
- 61 | Technology isn’t the enemy. Mario Kart, making movies and more ways for families to connect (Brad Griffin)
- 60 | Media Mentor Dads (Jonathan McKee)
- 59 | Screens, Smartphones & Social Media (Technology Month Part 1)
- 58 | Family On Mission (Mel Ellenwood)
- 57 | Be Present & Enjoy the Journey (Edrin Williams)