Join Matt Keller for Part 2 as he dives deeper into Inside-Out Dad Life and inspires us to lead and parent from a full and vibrant heart.
- Are there past pains or labels that you find yourself carrying into your parenting?
- What excuses are disqualifying your ability to lead your family?
- What are you afraid of and how close are you to burnout?
In this interview:
- Tilling the soil of your heart
- Your parenting comes where you came from
- Words create worlds
- Counselors are not for crazy people
- Being alert to your excuses
- Being the dad YOUR specific kids need
Questions for Time Alone With God:
- What am I afraid of?
- How Close am I to burnout?
- Where do I feel like I’m winning?
- Where do I feel like I’m struggling?
- Where do I feel like I’m out of balance?
- Am I over hobbying?
- Am I under hobbying?
- Am I under resting?
- How Am I doing with my Sabbath Day?
- How is my marriage?
- How’s my relationship with God?
- How Am I doing at sitting in my Heavenly Fathers lap and just receiving from Him?
Leading on Empty: Refilling Your Tank and Renewing Your Passion (Wayne Cordeiro)
God of the Underdogs: When the Odds Are Against You, God Is For You (Matt Keller)
The Key To Everything: Unlocking the Life You Dream of Living (Matt Keller)
Matt Keller is a people builder at his core. With more than twenty years in the people business, he is an authority on what it takes to build great teams and a great organization. Matt Keller is a Pastor, Author, Speaker and Leadership Coach. His insight on organizational and personal leadership helps businesses, nonprofits, and churches take their organizations to the next level.
Worship Song: Here As In Heaven (Max Nygren & Nick Foulks)