Mentor, author and cliff chaser Tim Bohlke joins dadAWESOME to kick off our January theme; Father Family Rhythms. Here’s a quote from Tim’s book Thin Places:
“One of my hopes was to wake up leaders who were coasting, who were settling, or backing away from dangerous pursuits. When the faith of a leader loses its edge, when we doze off and get bored, or forget what it was like to take risks and pursue this mysterious God and all He has for us, everyone loses. We lose. Our families lose, and those we lead lose.”
Tim’s hope is to encourage others to live with rhythm, leave an intentional legacy, and do what it takes to finish the next season of life well. He has experienced the challenging, difficult, and sometimes rough seas of leadership in a lot of different roles.
- Founder of Harbor Ministries, a non-profit organization that has launched two significant movements:
- RHYTHMinTWENTY: a three-event, two year journey for leaders 25-35ish
- ROGUE – a one year leadership journey for guys 40ish and up
- Book >> Thin Places (Tim Bohlke)
Come Sledding With Us >> celebrate ONE YEAR of dadAWESOME
After 52 weeks of resourcing Christian dads with a weekly podcast, we’ve decided to celebrate the ONE YEAR anniversary of dadAWESOME by returning to the recording location of episode #1. The very first episode was recoded at the base of the sledding hill at Freedom Park in New Brighton.
Here’s The Game Plan:
– Dads, kids and moms and friends are all invited
– BYOS… bring your own sleds
– Family sledding from 10am-11am
– Confetti throwing group photo at 11am at the base of the hill
– Hot cocoa and coffee will be provided around 11am
RSVP here: Facebook Event